Monday

Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels

If you've been thinking about a bathroom or kitchen remodel and you are undecided, here are some things to consider:

*The bathroom and kitchen are the two rooms that most people start their day in. The look and feel of these rooms can have a huge impact on how your day goes!
* The bathroom and kitchen are two of the most used spaces in your home, and they both make use of moisture constantly. If there is damage or excessive moisture, this can be causing unseen structural damage to your home and decreasing the value of your property!
* A bathroom remodel is the #1 rated home improvement project, as far as a return on your investment.
* With the homes industry not doing so well lately, it makes sense to remodel. It is more economical to give your current home a fresh, new makeover, rather than purchase a new home. And, if you do decide to sell and relocate, your home will be much more appealing to potential buyers if the bathrooms and the kitchen are updated.



If you have further questions about doing a remodel, or if you are ready to get started and would like an estimate, please use my Contact Page and contact me. I have lots of great ideals and I can help with everything from the initial brainstorming, to pulling out the old and putting in the new! I look forward to helping you with your remodel!

1 comment:

  1. The MarshallsAugust 25, 2011

    Bob did bathroom remodels in both my personal home and my vacation home, and I can not say enough about how pleased I am! His work is superior and his character is top notch. Thanks, Bob!

    ReplyDelete