Tuesday

Plumbing Emergencies

No matter what you do, there are always going to be those times when some unpleasant and unexpected thing happens, and plumbing always seems to go awry at the worst time possible. Just last night, an anxious client phoned me with a water main break.

The worst part about having one of these emergencies is that some plumbers, and especially the bigger companies, take advantage of your tight spot and charge lots of extra money if your emergency happens at night or on a weekend.  And often, the homeowner is so upset about the plumbing crisis, that they will just pay whatever it takes to get it fixed. You can avoid this happening to you by having someone you can depend on if an emergency arises.

If you get caught in a tight spot with your plumbing, I can be there for you, and I never charge my clients extra money for evening or weekend work. I'm not a dentist, after all, I am a plumber!

Why not fill out my "Contact" form and I can send you my phone number to keep handy, just in case the unexpected ever happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment